A great run down on Labours pledges for the 2015 general election.
1. Labour pledge to build a million new homes
2. Labour pledged to create a State-Owned Rail Company that would compete and win back Rail Franchises.
3. Labour vow to cut business rates for small firms
4. Labour vowed to introduce an increased Bankers’ Bonus Tax if they win in 2015.
5. Labour promised Free Childcare worth £5,000 a year for working parents who had kids aged 3+4.
6. Labour committed to Sacking ATOS and scrapping WCA assessments if they win the election.
7. Ed Miliband promised to repeal the Bedroom Tax.
8. Ed Balls pledged to reverse the Pension Tax relief that the Tories gifted to millionaires.
9. Labour promised to reverse the Tory Tax cut for Hedge Funds.
10. Labour said they would create 200,000 Apprenticeships and tie it to immigration.
11. Ed Miliband vowed to increase the fine levied on firms not paying the Minimum Wage by…
View original post 8,046 more words